What are the lubrication advantages of tungsten disulfide?
What are the uses of tungsten disulfide?
How do you use tungsten disulfide coating?
1. Reduce the compressed air, the performance is better than molybdenum disulfide, the friction coefficient is reduced, and the compressive strength is penetrated. Separately used for high temperature, high pressure, high conversion, high load, and equipment operating in chemically active media. The forging and punching screws configured with other materials can extend the life of the mold and improve the finish of the product.
2. Filling materials configured with PTFE and nylon can be used to make self-lubricating parts.
3. The highest, tungsten disulfide can also be used as a catalyst in the petrochemical industry. Its advantages are high cracking performance, stable and reliable catalytic activity, and longevity.
1. Clean the parts and degrease.
2. Mix WS2
powder with isopropanol (also called industrial alcohol) to make a paste.
3. Apply the paste to the parts and cotton polishing wheel to dry.
4. When the solder paste is dry, start polishing the parts with a polishing wheel.
5. Continue polishing/honing until a silver-gray coating is seen.
1. It has a very low coefficient of friction, high extreme pressure resistance and oxidation resistance (starts to decompose at 450°C in the air, completely decomposes at 650°C, starts to decompose at 1100°C in vacuum, and completely decomposes at 2000°C). It is suitable for lubrication under various harsh conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, high vacuum, high load, high speed, high radiation, strong corrosion, and ultra-low temperature.
2. It has good adsorption capacity on metal surface. It can be added to engineering plastics to make lubricating originals or evenly mixed with some volatile solvents and sprayed on the metal surface to improve the life of the die and the surface finish of the workpiece in the forging process.
3. Tungsten disulfide powder can be mixed with oils and greases to form tungsten disulfide oil, tungsten disulfide ointment, tungsten disulfide wax and other solid lubricating blocks and lubricating films.
Store in a dry and clean warehouse, sealed and kept away from moisture. It is strictly forbidden to contact with dust and other impurities.
Tungsten disulfide nanotubes show useful luminescence behavior
The researchers tested tungsten disulfide nanotubes through electron microscopy and spectroscopy, and observed cathodoluminescence-the luminescence of electron bombardment. It is found that single-wall and multi-wall nanotubes emit light at different wavelengths due to the difference in band gap energy. The cathodoluminescence of single-walled nanotubes is consistent with quantum confinement.
TRUNNANO (aka. Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12 years experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and WS2 powder. As a leading nanotechnology development and powder manufacturer, Luoyang Tongrun dominates the market. Our professional work team provides perfect solutions to help improve the efficiency of various industries, create value, and easily cope with various challenges. If you are looking for WS2 powder, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR go to the following link: https://www.nanotrun.com/