What is the Advantages of Foam Cement?
U.S. natural gas futures rose about 5 percent to a near nine-week high as global energy prices surged on concerns over a pricing plan for energy exports, keeping U.S. LNG export demand near record highs. U.S. natural gas prices have risen despite forecasts of mild weather and lower-than-expected demand, which will allow utilities to fill up storage facilities next week. On Wednesday, Germany launched an emergency plan to manage gas supplies in Europe's largest economy. If natural gas supplies are interrupted or stopped, the German government could take unprecedented steps to limit electricity supply.
Affected by the increase in the price of natural gas, the price of the concrete foaming agent will also increase.
What is Foam Cement?
Foam cement is a kind of new light insulation material containing a large number of closed pores. It is made by firstly fully foaming the concrete foaming agent with mechanical methods, then evenly mixing the foam with the cement slurry, conducting cast-in-place construction, or mold forming through the pumping system of the foaming machine. Finally, after natural maintenance, it is formed.
It belongs to a kind of bubble-shaped adiabatic material. The outstanding characteristic is that the closed foam holes inside the concrete can make concrete light and heat preservative and insulate.
Advantages of Foam Cement
1. Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28W/(M.K), and the thermal resistance is about 10-20 times of ordinary concrete.
2. Lightweight: The dry volume density is 300-1600kg /M3, equivalent to about 1/5 ~ 1/8 of ordinary cement concrete,
3. It can reduce the overall load of the building.
4. Integrity: site casting construction, closely combined with the main project, no need to leave the boundary joint and ventilation pipe.
5. Low elastic shock absorption: The porosity of foamed cement makes it have a low elastic modulus, bringing the cement good absorption and dispersion.
6. Sound insulation: Foam cement contains a large number of independent bubbles, and is evenly distributed, realizing a sound absorption capacity of 0.09-0.19%,
7. It is 5 times ordinary concrete and has the function of effective sound insulation.
8. Compressive strength: The compressive strength is 0.6-25.0mpa.
9. Water resistance: Cast-in-place foam cement has small water absorption, relatively independent closed bubbles, and good integrity, so that it has a certain waterproof performance.
10. Durability: Same as the main engineering life.
11. Simple construction: Only need to use cement foaming machine can realize automatic operation, can achieve a vertical height of 200 meters distance
12. Off-delivery, the workload is 150-300m3 / working day.
13. Production processability: Foam cement can not only be produced into a variety of products in the factory, but also in on-site construction,
14. Directly cast into the roof, ground, and wall, and can be sawing, planing, nail, drilling, and other processing.
15. Environmental protection: The raw materials for foam cement are cement and foaming agent. The foaming agent is neutral without benzene, formaldehyde, and other harmful material.
16. Economical: low comprehensive cost.
Suppliers of Concrete Additives
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Since the beginning of this year, China's macro policies have made continuous efforts to stabilize economic growth. America and Europe are raising interest rates to control inflation. On March the European Central Bank left its three key interest rates unchanged and began to scale back its asset-purchase programme. Then the Federal Reserve raised the target range of the federal funds rate by 25 basis points to 0.25%-0.5%. The accelerated tightening of monetary policies in the US and Europe pushed capital back to the US and increased interest rates, which will definitely increase the risk of RMB depreciation and capital outflow. The price and market of the concrete foaming agent will also be affected, resulting in a range of fluctuations. You are welcome to contact us for the latest quotation of concrete foaming agent.